I was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on my current problem.
Got a Cisco 877W up and running on a PPPoE ADSL2+ connection with my ISP.
Router is set up as proxyDNS and the local workstations are configured to use the router as both gateway and DNS via DHCP.
After a router reboot everything is working as expected, however after 1 to 6 hours DNS resolution from the locally connected workstations (Windows 7 and other devices) stops working. I am fairly confident the problem is with the router (perhaps IOS), because if I change the DHCPs DNS server entries to my ISP DNS it works. If I change DNS to the router IP, resolution eventually fails. In other words:
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3. 16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are looking for early feedback from custome...