For us, physically it will just be one shot upgrade.
However, I find it funny to list down all those items in the BOM which will trigger many questions.
I also found something.
1. Existing router with IP Base to upgrade to Advance Enterprise.
- Purchase IP Base to Enterprise Base upgrade license
- Purchase Enterprise Base to Enterprise Services upgrade license
- Purchase Enterprise Services to Advance Enterprise upgrade license
Total IOS Upgrade Cost: USD2,000.00 (sample only)
2. Router to purchase (new)
- Factory Upgrade to Advance Enterprise
Factory Upgrade Cost: USD2,050.00 (sample only)
I don't see why they can't just sell the direct upgrade to Advance Enterprise which there are little difference in cost. Have to go to all those trouble creating the BOM and explaining them. Some people want to make life difficult for everybody and themselves :)
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.