Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Purple

code upgrade help

Have a 2691 router that is used as voip gatekeeper , currently runnng c2691-jsx-mz.122-15.T5.bin . Need to add SSH functionality , everything in the 12.2 train seems to be deferred so have to go 12.3 . I can find the equivalent code in 12.3 but I am not sure what an equivalent code that supports SSH and the gatekeeper function . The version if I did not need ssh function is c2691-jsx-mz.123-24a.bin , ENTERPRISE PLUS/H323 MCM. What should I use to have SSH functionality also ? Tried using software advisor but for some reason a 2691 is not part of the pull down box for router type , all other 2600 series appear to be there.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: code upgrade help

Hi Glen

You can try Feature Navigator

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Search by platform and you will get 2691 in drop down menu.

HTH

Ankur

*Pls rate all helpfull pot

Glen,

When you say gatekeeper do you mean the complete gatekeeper functionality or just VoIP gateway?

I think the advance IP services feature set would support both provided you have the flash and memory to support

c2691-advipservicesk9-mz.123-24.bin

HTH

Narayan

Purple

Yes it needs full gatekeeper functionality and SSH support . Using the feature navigator we can't seem to find something that covers both functions . If plug your version in and the version that we would use that is non ssh there is a number of things that are missing in the gatekeeper area . We tried advanced enterprise version and that did not work and barfed on a lot of the commands .

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content