cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configure QoS under portchannel interface cisco ASR 1000

nael.almadani
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to do QoS on cisco ASR 1006 ether channel sub-interface with NBAR, I upgraded the IOS XE to 3.8.2 S, and I was able to do both NBAR and QoS config, but policy maps under ether channel interfaces were in suspended mode. according to the release notes QoS should be configured with special parameters which includes fragment and service-fragment and that what I have done. the problem which I am facing that etherchannel load balancing method should be changed to vlan-manual, that will not happen without disabling LACP. you need to remove etherchannel members from LACP mode then you can deploy the command , see the error below

% FEC: Remove lacp mode configuration on the member links of Port-channel3

doing that will bring the etherchannel up but looks not with LACP mode, you cannot see any LACP neighbor or internal , and debug LACP doesn't show any output. That setup will not work with me hence the aggregate ports connected to Juniper in which etherchannel will go down in Juniper side.

Does anybody face the same before ? and how can I overcome this my goal is to configure QoS under port-channel sub interface , don't care on load balanicing method .

Thanks,

Nael

1 Reply 1
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card