Views
Helpful
Replies

Core Switch requirement

Sreejesh S
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

we are required a new core switch which one meet following requirment please suggest best model

Requirement : Min 8 SFP ports  / 1 SFP free slot/ 24 1 gig T port/ Dual redundancy power supply/ LLW /Stackable upto 8 swicthes.

T

7 Replies 7

jj27
Spotlight
Spotlight

The 3750X series switches would suit your needs.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-3750-x-series-switches/data_sheet_c78-584733.html

WS-C3750X-12S-S  -- provides 12 ports 1Gb SFP access

WS-C3750X-24T-S   -- provides 24 ports of 1GB copper access.

See the link above for other switch models and types as well as features.

Thanks for your reply jjohnston1127 but I am looking for single switch which have 24 1G T ports and 8 SFP port

To the best of my knowledge, there is not a single switch out there that meets your requirements, unless you're going to go with a chassis based solution with line cards.

I wouldn't be looking into 3750X. 

Time will tell before Cisco will start announcing the EoS/EoL of the 3560- and 3750 series family of switches.

@Sreejesh S wrote:

Dear All

we are required a new core switch which one meet following requirment please suggest best model

Requirement : Min 8 SFP ports  / 1 SFP free slot/ 24 1 gig T port/ Dual redundancy power supply/ LLW /Stackable upto 8 swicthes.

T

please contact me for your requirements 9844355859

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card