Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Difference between 2700W-DC and PWR-2700-DC/4

Hi all,

I am having a doubt in configuration of 7604 router.

I was preparing BOM of Cisco 7604 with Single Supervisor and Dual power supply. Now question is why do I have to select 2700W-DC part number. Secondly in the final output of BOM, I could see PWR-2700-DC/4 mentioned twice once with price of $3500, and second time with price of $0. So the question is if this two indicates the Dual power supply, then what is significance of 2700W-DC part number?

And What is the difference between 2700W-DC and PWR-2700-DC/4? Ofcourse there is a price difference, as first one costs $500 and later on costs 3500.

For your reference, i am attching the BOM.. Please go through it and provide me an answer for this as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Jaganmohan Chowdam

1 REPLY

Re: Difference between 2700W-DC and PWR-2700-DC/4

Hi Jagamohan,

The reason behind this is because you have selected a redundant power supply. for that power supply you are charged $3500.

2700W-DC is the dummy part number for the power supply. That's the reason you find another part number PWR-2700-DC/4 as a zero cost item.

I have attached the oM for you without the redundant power supply and line cards. Have a look at the included column.

Let me know if you still need any clarity.

-> Sushil

Views
Helpful
Replies