Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EOL / EOS VS-SUP2T-10G

I want to buy this VS-SUP2T-10G module to my 6500 CORE. However don't know the ENd Of Support and End Of Life to thie Part Number.

Anybody knows what is the date of EOL or EOS?

Thanks,

http://networkingcontrol.wordpress.com/ #CCNP CSCO11962956
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco has NOT YET made any moves to replace Sup2T.  Development for the Sup3T is still in progress (Sup10T is put on hold).  

So you're looking at the next three to five years before any announcement being made, in my opinion.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco has NOT YET made any moves to replace Sup2T.  Development for the Sup3T is still in progress (Sup10T is put on hold).  

So you're looking at the next three to five years before any announcement being made, in my opinion.

Thanks for your answer.

And do you know any file where can "query" a few part numbers? Because I need check EOL/ EOS to WS-C6K-VTT part number and haven't information.

Thanks for your advices!

http://networkingcontrol.wordpress.com/ #CCNP CSCO11962956

I have never seen a VTT module before.  The only information I've found is the installation guide and mentions a lot about the legacy 6500NEB chassis and I know these chassis are already EoS.

IF I am not mistaken, the newer "E" models do not support VTT.  

Currently there is no declaration of EOL/EOS for this VTT.

Cisco Clock Module (WS-C6K-CL and WS-C6513-CL) and VTT Module (WS-C6K-VTT) Installation Note

Product Numbers:
WS-C6K-VTT=
WS-C6K-CL=
WS-C6513-CL=

This publication describes how to check the status of the voltage termination (VTT) modules and clock modules and describes how to remove and install the modules on the following Catalyst 6500 series switches and Cisco 7600 series routers:

Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
Cisco 7600 Series routers

Catalyst 6513

Cisco 7613

Catalyst 6509-NEB-A (Uses CLK-7600 clock module. See note below.)

Cisco 7609 (CISCO7609) (Uses CLK-7600 clock module. See note below.)

Catalyst 6509-NEB

Cisco 7609 (OSR-7609)

Catalyst 6006, 6009, 6506, 6509

f.sanzes1
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings Alfredo, 

I have the same problem. Did you ever find out the date of EoL or EoS? 

Thanks

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card