Level 1

%PQUICC_ETHER-3-UNDERFLO: Unit 1, underflow error

3 Replies 3

smothuku
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Jamores ,

1. %PQUICC_ETHER-3-UNDERFLO: Unit [dec], underflow error

During transmission of a frame, the local buffer of the controller chip received insufficient data because the data could not be transferred to the chip fast enough to keep pace with its output rate. Normally, such a problem is temporary, depending on transient peak loads within the system.

Recommended Action: The system should recover. No action is required. If the problem recurs, it indicates a hardware error that might be related to data traffic patterns. If this is the case, copy the error message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log, contact your Cisco technical support representative, and provide the representative with the gathered information.

HTH

satish

hello. Is possible that the error must to that I have several defined ACL?

Javier

I have some 1700 routers that get this error message when someone telnets to the router. As far as I have been able to tell everything continues to work ok and I do not see anything wrong except for this message in the log.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card