Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature Navigator - Compare Images

cunninghamri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have been using the feature navigator to compare the following imagesip-routing.JPG:

s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI4a.bin

s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXJ5.bin

I am finding it strange that the tool is showing 'ip routing' as unique to 12.2(33)SXI4a. Does this mean that 'ip routing' is not available in 12.2(33)SXJ5? The reason i ask is becuase there are loads of routing features documented in both images.

I have attached a screen grab.

Please help.

3 Replies 3

mvsheik123
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I noticed the same while I was looking to download IOS, but had no issues with other image (with no listing of 'ip routing') in terms of routing and any other supported functionality. Iam not sure why the systems lists that way. As you mentioned it filled with loads of routing features. Also check the below IOS packaging Q&A (fig 1). It might help.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5460/products_qanda_item09186a00801af2c6.shtml

hth

MS

Thanks for the reply. I take it that you were using routing and routing protocols in your setup?

Thanks

Yes. For our Core Switches/routers..

hth

MS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: