6) Command: R1#terminal history size 20 You can check it then with command: R1#show terminal
7) Command: R1(config)#username student privilege 15 secret PASSWORD You need at first type command "configure terminal". Privilege level 15 means full admin rights - I don´t know what they request from you
8) Commands: R1#configure terminal R1(config)#line console 0 R1(config-line)#login local
9) Commands: R1#configure terminal R1(config)#banner motd #NAME and SURNAME# You can choose more types of banner, just type "banner ?" and you will see options
12) Commands: R1#clock set 11:00:00 1 January 2016 R1#show clock
14) Command: R1#show version Or you can display content of flash memory (command: R1#dir flash:) where IOS is stored and you will si its name which usually contain version.
15) I don´t have packet tracer installed. I do it in GNS 3 so commands for folder creation are not supported. But they should be: To show folder: dir flash: To make new folder: mkdir flash:BACKUP To backup config: copy run flash:BACKUP
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3. 16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are looking for early feedback from custome...