Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,At my home, I had an 8 port 2960G switch die after a power outage today.  I replaced it with a ISR 1921 that has an 8 port ESM.  It's been a very long time since I messed with configuring ESMs...  My plan was to just copy over all of the switch...

Hi All,  am using Cisco 9200 switches and assigned management IP as under mentioned. I have some other servers which are using the same IP network and with VLAN 10 , but am not able to ping switch from my laptop configured with VLAN 10 . Can you plea...

uni1389 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,before on this switch (nexus 7000) i could do a "wr" or "copy run start" no problem but now i get thiswr[########################################] 100%Configuration update aborted: request was abortedthanks,rob

Acabei de criar uma vlan, atribuí-la a uma porta em nosso 6509, atribuí à vlan um endereço IP e quando eu disparo o comando, show int vlan 31 ele diz que a vlan está administrativamente inativa. Não consigo descobrir o que está acontecendo aqui? emit...

ftoprakw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning friends,I have created two extended ACLs for in and out of my int vlan and applied it under int vlan for both directions inbound and outbound. I have created ACLs entries like this.For int vlan no. Out1 permit ip 10.1.0.0 0.0.255.255 hos...

1000037643.png