cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help for switching configuration

Francis Jr Asis
Level 1
Level 1

i have 4 pcs of cisco catalyst 3750X. One i made as a core layer and three as client switch. I attached the config file of the core switch and the 3 client(They are identical in configuration file). Just a short information about the network.

There is 4 VLAN:

Vlan 10 is for Switch management. (10.14.10.0 /24)

Vlan 11 is for Directly connected to the network port. (10.14.11.0 /24)

Vlan 12 is for IP Phone connection (10.14.12.0 /24)

Vlan 13 is for the  Wireless (WLAN)  (10.14.13.0 /24)

My problem if i connect in the wireless VLAN or even the VLAN 11 i can't ping the Imerge Media Server (this is directly connected in VLAN 11 network port of the switch 2). Also if i used IP network scanner it show all the ip address assign but the MAC addresses is the same.

Anybody from you know how to corect this or any comment and suggestion wil be great help. Thank you

2 Replies 2

How does it look like  "show arp vlan 11" & "show arp vlan 13" output of your core switch ?  From core switch can you ping these end devices in concern ?

For end devices each mac address should have unique IP assigned.(cannot have multiple IPs to unique MAC)

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

I will try that command. I haven't try to ping the end devices from the core switch. I get confuse why i have only one MAC when i IP scan in the VLAN 11 where im connected. I will try to do it what you have said.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card