cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Helppppp!!!!!

jaynar_jez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guru of Cisco !!!  I have a problem with STP.... I have a switch 3560 and its connected to the core switch by Cisco Aironet 1410 and cisco modem 878. I configured on switches RSTP. But when i open two interfaces in 3560 where connected Aironet and modem there is a loop. I found that Modem 878  which connected to the switch 3560 dot recive bpdu packets from Core. And it made itself as a root. Root must be Core switch. How to configure modem 878 so it will send BPDU packets form core....?

P.S. Thanks !!! My english is not good enough, so excuse me:)... I hope u understand my question

2 Replies 2

Hello

Can you post a little topology diagram for a clearer understanding-and maybe a output of the curect config

"But when i open two interfaces in 3560 where connected Aironet and modem there is a loop".

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

So here is my topology!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card