cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

hi everybody

yaminqureshi
Level 1
Level 1

i am using 2 mbps vpn for connecting to remote site and internet. with this link we are observing packet packet drop for remote location. so we take one more vpn link of 2 mbps. I want to use this link to load balance the traffic through both the links. Can any body tell me how can i achieve this.

regards

Yamin

4 Replies 4

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Yamin

Are you using IPSEC tunnels to have VPN connectivity between your locations ?

If yes is this VPN terminated on your router or on your firewall if any ?

regds

Hi Yamin,

what Edwin is kindly asking for: can you give the relevant information about your topology and involved devices. In addition inforations like routing protocols (if present) would be helpful. Otherwise it is hard to figure out what can be done for you.

Regards, Martin

we have 2811 router connecting to 3700 series router and we want to load balance the traffic on 2811 router for incoming and outgoing traffic and we are using OSPF as routing protocol.

regards

Yamin

Yes we are using IPSEC tunnel for VPN connectivity between our locations and VPN is terminated on our router.

regards

Yamin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: