cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I active Cisco 1941 Router SNET Package ?

nightfox0205
Level 1
Level 1

Recently i purchased 1 no cisco router 1941 from vendor but he didn't active cisco security certification or SMART NET package.

2 Replies 2

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I am not clear what Cisco security certification you are talking about so do not have much advice about that.

As far as SMART NET is concerned was SMART NET part of your purchase arrangement with the vendor? If SMART NET was specified in the purchase agreement and the vendor did not supply it then you need to deal with the vendor about that. If SMART NET was not specified in the purchase agreement then you can arrange with other vendors/Cisco partners to get SMART NET coverage.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Kamesh,

1941 SMARTnet is available in 3 different packages as mentioned below,

CON-OSP-1941           ONSITE 24X7X41941 W/2 GE2

CON-OSP-1941SEC    SMARTNET ONSITE 24X7X4 1941 BDL W/ SEC LIC

CON-OSP-1941WA     1YR SMARTNET ONSITE 24X7 4HR 1941 ROUTER W/ 802.11 A/B/G/N FCC

Pls verify your router invoice provided by vendor, does that invoice included the SMARTnet package included or not...

If its included in your Invoice packege then you need to contact Cisco for assistance to activate the SMARTnet or you can ask your product vendor for the assistance (based on the PO terms & conditions).

Regards,

KodandaRao - Please rate helpful posts

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card