cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i see the posts that i answered?

chandra_rc16
Level 4
Level 4

How can i see the posts that i answered?

Actually i some others post for a VLAN.. now i need that post ... but i'm unable to find it...

Can someone please help me in this ?

Regards,

Chandu

Regards, Chandu
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I probably do not fully understand your question. Based on what I think I understand I offer these suggestions:

- if you click on your profile, or using the account link on a forum page select profile, then at the bottom of the information of your profile is a list of the responses that you have made. But it displays a limited number of responses.

- if you use the search feature of the community you might find it by searching on your name, or better to search for some term that was used in the response.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I probably do not fully understand your question. Based on what I think I understand I offer these suggestions:

- if you click on your profile, or using the account link on a forum page select profile, then at the bottom of the information of your profile is a list of the responses that you have made. But it displays a limited number of responses.

- if you use the search feature of the community you might find it by searching on your name, or better to search for some term that was used in the response.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

------

if you use the search feature of the community you might find it by  searching on your name, or better to search for some term that was used  in the response.

--------

The above line helped me to get over there.

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Chandu

Chandu

I am glad that my suggestion was helpful. Thank you for using the rating system to mark this question as answered. I look forward to seeing more posts from you in the forum.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card