Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find an easy way to get Ciaso WS-C3750X-24P-L or WS-C3750X-48P-L switch ?

"Although many websites provide many Cisco products, i have no idea when i try to find an cost-effective Cisco WS-C3750X-24P-L or WS-C3750X-48P-L switch.Can someone give a suggest to help me make a dicision."--From answer yahoo.

I even have the same matter like this and also want to find an simple way to get what's i want to have.Fortunately,my friends tell an website which is high credibility,avalible serve--router-switch.com.Which provides full series of Cisco network equipment, including Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco firewalls, Cisco IP Phones, Wireless Access Points, Cisco modules & cards, etc. Big stock of new, refurbished and used Cisco network equipment, rich inventory of Cisco hardware that can meet SOHO, small office, midsized and large businesses of all sizes. Compare Cisco prices and get Cisco date sheets.

2 REPLIES

How to find an easy way to get Ciaso WS-C3750X-24P-L or WS-C3750

CDW?

How to find an easy way to get Ciaso WS-C3750X-24P-L or WS-C3750

Hello,

You can find a Cisco partner in your city/country with the below link. Reach out to couple of 'Gold' partners and get quotes. Go with the one that works for you. Cisco partners will even be able to help you figure out your exact requirements.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/index.html

hth

MS

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content