cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to setup a VLAN on a Cisco Stack

Kyndall Taylor
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 3750's in a stack config. I can see Gi1/0/1 - Gi3/0/48 in the console and through the web interface. If I do show vlan it shows VLAN1 and shows included ports on all three switches 1/0/1 - 3/0/48. I  try to setup a vlan331 on Switch 1 port 17 - Switch 3 port 48

config t

int vlan331

interface range Gi1/0/17-3/0/48  OR interface range Gi1/0/17-Gi3/0/48 --barks at the 3/0/48. It does let me do a test like interface range Gi1/0/17-18. That works..

How can I include the other ports on the other two switches which are stacked into this one VLAN331?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

int range g1/0/17 - 48 , g2/0/1 - 48 , g3/0/1 - 48

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

int range g1/0/17 - 48 , g2/0/1 - 48 , g3/0/1 - 48

Thanks. Worked great.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco