I am setting up the Cisco IE-3000-4TC with a PWR-IE65W-PC-AC= power supply connected to Power A feed. Switch is running IOS 15.0(2)EY2. Does this provide PoE on the 4 fast ethernet ports of the IE-3000-3TC or do I need the Cisco IEM-3000-4PC= expansion module?
If I need the expansion module do I also need another PWR-IE65W-PC-AC= power supply?
• 4 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 dual-purpose uplinks (each dual-purpose uplink port has one active port either 10/100/1000 copper or SFP fiber
• Support up to two expansion modules with various combinations
• DC input range 18VDC-60VDC
• Layer 2 LAN Base Image
• Expansion PoE module for IE-3000-4TC, IE-3000-8TC, IE-3000-4TC-E, and IE-3000-8TC-E switches, support 4 ports 10/100 PoE/PoE+. External power source is required (44-57 VDC for PoE/ 50-57 VDC for PoE+)
• Minimum IOS release 15.0(2)EY1
Basically you will need to have the IEM-3000-4PC= module to support POE, and as you see it says that external power source is required (44-57 VDC for PoE/ 50-57 VDC for PoE+) and the minimum IOS required is 15.0(2)EY1.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.