Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IP SLA on 3560 and 3560g's

Hi,

What IOS do I need to upgrade my 3560/3560G's to support IP SLA?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: IP SLA on 3560 and 3560g's

Hi Sudip

You can login to "Software advisor tool" in cisco  for finding this out.. you need a CCO login to access this tool.. under this, you can find IOS based on your hardware or feature sets.... Hope this helps.. all the best.. can you close the post, if you feel u got the answer, so that it might be helpful for others searching for similar issues ?

Thanks

Raj

3 REPLIES

Hi Sudip

what is the IOS in the box now ?

You can go in for 12.2(52)SE image which support IP SLA feature sets... "c3560-ipbasek9-mz.12.2-52.SE" .... this needs a min 16 MB flash & 128 MB DRAM...

Hope this helps.. all the best..

Raj

Thanks Raj. I'll give that a shot.

Out of the box, they came with 12.2(25).r.

How do you find out what ios/hw supports what without posting questions in forums?

Hi Sudip

You can login to "Software advisor tool" in cisco  for finding this out.. you need a CCO login to access this tool.. under this, you can find IOS based on your hardware or feature sets.... Hope this helps.. all the best.. can you close the post, if you feel u got the answer, so that it might be helpful for others searching for similar issues ?

Thanks

Raj

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content