Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPv6 and DHCP labs?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could point me to some examples of using IPv6 with DHCP in a campus environment?  I have looked around the Internet for lab examples on this and have only come up with syntax examples.  I plan on setting up just a small environment, probably only 1 router connected to 1 host just to experiment with dynamic IPv6 address allocation and I was wondering how to do this.  Thank you for your help!

-Dan

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: IPv6 and DHCP labs?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could point me to some examples of using IPv6 with DHCP in a campus environment?  I have looked around the Internet for lab examples on this and have only come up with syntax examples.  I plan on setting up just a small environment, probably only 1 router connected to 1 host just to experiment with dynamic IPv6 address allocation and I was wondering how to do this.  Thank you for your help!

-Dan

Hi Dan,

Check out the below link hope that helps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ipv6/configuration/guide/ip6-dhcp.html

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

2 REPLIES

-Dan

Hi Dan,

Check out the below link hope that helps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ipv6/configuration/guide/ip6-dhcp.html

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

That should work out just fine!  Do you know of any other resources?  I appreciate the help!

Views
Helpful
Replies