Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi guys . i have a network with below topology. In the core layer, I want to have redundancy, which means that if the main core switch of my network has a problem, the backup switch will automatically enter the circuit. What method is there? 

redundancy in core layer.png
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have two cisco 3750 switches that are on stack with the below config Switch# Role Mac Address Priority State--------------------------------------------------------*3 Master 0017.5ae7.d500 1 Ready4 Member c062.6b8c.f200 1 Readyi wou...

joe5084 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a topology as shown below:The Firewalls A & B are running as active/standby. I have an etherchannel configured between L3 Switch A and Switch B. The switches also have HSRP running for various VLANs. The link between Switch and Firewall...

Ranjita_0-1713517128281.png
Ranjita by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We are seeing random high memory utilisation spikes on our Cisco 9200L switches, running version 17.9.4a. We thought this might be related to the application visibility that is pushed out to them via Cisco Catalyst Centre, so we disabled application ...

Hi anyone can assist me on the VPC configuration ? The status not up. VPC Status : switch(config)# show vpcLegend:(*) - local vPC is down, forwarding via vPC peer-link vPC domain id : 700Peer status : peer link is downvPC keep-alive status : Suspende...

Muhd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, One of my friend is facing a issue and it seems quite weird.2 of his 9200 switches lost their configuration even though configuration was saved and even if for some reason switch restarted but they should not  loose its configuration. what c...

Hi Team, Two switches are connected to each and that link is a trunk port between those two switches, The challenge is on one switch when I perform cdp/lldp neigbor detail I can see the other switch which is connected to it but funny thing when I pin...