Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ISR-G2 Router

Dear All,

I have a 2921 ISR-G2 router in working condition. I configured the router first time and log out without changing the password and in ISR-G2 it is must to change the password before logging out.

now it is not allowing me to login again.

plaese help me to login again or any password recovery procedure.

Thanks,

Nitin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: ISR-G2 Router

Password Recovery Procedure for the Cisco 2900 Integrated Services Router

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5854/products_password_recovery09186a0080b34901.shtml#procedure

If you can't go into ROMmon:

At the back of the router, on the lower left-hand corner, is where the CF are located.  It's found behind the covers which you can use a small flat-head s crew driver to lift the covers.  Remove one or both of the covers and eject the CF.   Reboot your router and you should be in ROMmon.  Don't forget to insert the CF back.

Don't forget to rate useful posts.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Password Recovery Procedure for the Cisco 2900 Integrated Services Router

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5854/products_password_recovery09186a0080b34901.shtml#procedure

If you can't go into ROMmon:

At the back of the router, on the lower left-hand corner, is where the CF are located.  It's found behind the covers which you can use a small flat-head s crew driver to lift the covers.  Remove one or both of the covers and eject the CF.   Reboot your router and you should be in ROMmon.  Don't forget to insert the CF back.

Don't forget to rate useful posts.  Thanks.

Thanks Buddy....

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Happy to provide assistance and thank you very much for the ratings. 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content