cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LAN QoS question

yycsandman007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all...wondering if someone can point me to a good link where I can confirm that certain hardware and IOS combinations will support QoS? In particular, the following:

cisco 3750 w/IOS c3750-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEC

cisco 3550 w/IOS c3550-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEE2

cisco 2851 w/IOS c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.123-11.T5.bin

cisco 2801 w/IOS :c2801-advsecurityk9-mz.124-12.bin

cisco 2811 w/IOS c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-3.bin

Thanks in advance!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sandeep,

Use the following search criteria.

Class-Based Shaping

QoS Packet Marking

Quality of Service (QoS) - Classification Only or Quality of Service (QoS) - Classification and WRED

Quality of Service (QoS) Queuing

Brandon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can use the Feature Navigator at the following link.

www.cisco.com/go/fn

Click Search by Feature and then type QoS and click Search. This will return many different QoS related features. If there are particular ones you're interested in such as classification, policing, etc., choose them on the left and click Add to add them to the Selected Features on the right. Once you've added the features, click Continue. You can then filter by Release, Platform, etc.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Hey Brandon....thanks for the reply...I tried that link out, and I keep getting the following error:

The feature combination you searched on is not in any supported Cisco software releases in this tool. Please change the feature combination and search again. Thank you.

That is not what I was hoping for....just looking for basic QoS functionality from the above mentioned device/IOS combinations.

Classification, marking, queueing, and shaping

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again...

Sandeep

Sandeep,

Use the following search criteria.

Class-Based Shaping

QoS Packet Marking

Quality of Service (QoS) - Classification Only or Quality of Service (QoS) - Classification and WRED

Quality of Service (QoS) Queuing

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card