cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for Cisco 2601 router documentation

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a table or something semmed that shows all WIC an interfaces that Cisco 2601 accept.

Can anybody help me?.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

mohammedmahmoud
Level 11
Level 11

Hi,

I haven't heard about a Cisco 2601, only:

Cisco 2691 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2651 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2651XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2650 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2650XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2621 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2621XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2620 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2620XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2613 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2612 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2611 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2611XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2610 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2610XM Multiservice Router

Anyway here you are all the Relevant Interfaces and Modules for the 2600 series:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_relevant_interfaces_and_modules.html

HTH, please do rate all helpful replies,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi

This would be a good place to start. Attached is a link to all relevant modules/interfaces for the 2600 routers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_relevant_interfaces_and_modules.html

HTH

Jon

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

mohammedmahmoud
Level 11
Level 11

Hi,

I haven't heard about a Cisco 2601, only:

Cisco 2691 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2651 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2651XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2650 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2650XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2621 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2621XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2620 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2620XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2613 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2612 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2611 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2611XM Multiservice Router

Cisco 2610 Multiservice Platform

Cisco 2610XM Multiservice Router

Anyway here you are all the Relevant Interfaces and Modules for the 2600 series:

HTH, please do rate all helpful replies,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

?? :-)

I had a mistake it is 2610 router.

To whoever rated my last post as 1.

I was simply bemused as to why when i posted the same link as Ankur and Mohammed i wasn't rated and they were.

I'm not really bothered that i didn't get a rating, hence the smiley and the fact that in all my posts i do not ask for ratings. I post to help others as many on this forum do but i am a bit miffed about this rating.

Oh well never mind !!

Jon

Hi Jon,

Its either whom did this didn't understand the meaning of "1" (which means not helpful by the way everybody), or he did it intentionally (he is sick doing this), any way you deserved the 5 just as us :)

Its always about helping people, and getting experience, and i am glad to interact with an expert like your self.

Please don't bother your self :)

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Hi Mohammed

Many thanks for your kind words. They are very much appreciated and i'm more than happy to return the rating.

And i'm learning a lot from you as well.

Jon

I rated your post with '1' because it is what it deserve.

Hi Carlos,

I think there is some kind of misunderstanding here, in this forum any one who is trying to help should be appreciated, and i don't think that Jon deserves a "1" (not helpful) as all that he've tried to do is to help you, and he has sent you a useful url as the two of us did, so in any way he should deserve to be rated not helpful.

Any way, take care and have fun, and i do hope that you get the message.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Hi Carlos,

I am not sure what was the reason you decided to rate the post as "1". As me and Jon I believe posted the URL at a same time and exactly same URL.

It really matters a lot when you rate people here. No one here truely get anything answering number of questions everyday, its just to share experience and knowledgebase which one has and you will really find Jon helping so many people here and with his knowledgebase and experience.

When you rate someone it's like showing an appreciation for someone. When someone on this forum take time out of their regular working hours and schedule I believe he expects nothing much but just few ratings.

Never mind, don't take it on heart it is just what I think.

Regards,

Ankur

Ankur

Many thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.

Jon

avmabe
Level 3
Level 3

Jon,

I've seen some great posts you have made on this site helping others. It's a shame when some of these engineers do not recognize how much value you bring when answering your questions and disrespect the entire community by rating low (or more commonly, not rating at all).

So... Keep up the great responses!

Andrew

As with Ankur, your comments are much appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: