Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

N5548UPM-6N2248TP bundle query

hi

We have ordered a N5548UPM-6N2248TP bundle. We would like to know if FET-10G sfp’s are included in this.

Please let me know the difference between N5548UPM-6N2248TP and N5548UPM-6N2248TF bundle.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: N5548UPM-6N2248TP bundle query

Hi Vijay,

The bundle you have ordered does not have FETs included. The second bundle with the "F" has the FETs included and that is the difference between the two bundles.

You can order the FET as spare. Please work with your Cisco account team to order them as spare. It has to be done with Cisco team, your Cisco partner cannot order it unless approved by Cisco account team.

Hope this helps. Please rate if it does.

Amit Singh

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

hi Amit,

Cisco says FET-10G cannot be orderd as a spare. We need to go with SFP-10G-SR. This is disappointing. SFP-10G-SR are very expensive compared to FET-10G. We need like a 1000 of those.

Cisco Employee

Hi Vijay,

This has been a recent change in FET-10G ordering. As I said you can order as a spare, Cisco account team need to order it as a different process. Please do not talk to Cisco Partner, Talk to Cisco directly.

Can you give me the name of your Cisco Account Manager or Cisco SE? I will speak with them and update on this recent change.

I will keep you on the loop, send me an email at asingh2@cisco.com

Cheers,

-amit singh

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content