Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

NAC Sol

Hello Nepro

I never ever heard work with  NAC so i have a project with NAC solution for 1000 users with failover capability. Along with 200 users for Wireless capabilities?so plz advise to get start

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Blue

Re: NAC Sol

alsayed@litani.gov.lb

Hello Nepro

I never ever heard work with  NAC so i have a project with NAC solution for 1000 users with failover capability. Along with 200 users for Wireless capabilities?so plz advise to get start

Thanks

Ali

NAC is a very large subject in it's own right. It is basically about checking the status of a device and if it is okay allowing it onto your network and if not either denying it or quarantining it until it is acceptable.

As i say this is a complex subject, start on this page and come back if you have further questions -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns466/networking_solutions_package.html

You may also want to post any further queries into the security forums rather than this forum.

Jon

Re: NAC Sol

Hello Jon and thanks for reply

Jon help in this topic:

I want to design a NAC with failover capabilities with 3 NAC Server(each one with a specified numbere of  Users)

1)How to acheive redaundancy in this case,i.e the phiscal connection to 2 6509 ?

what i mean,The 1st NAC Manager-1 has 2  link to DS-1 and DS2 while the NAC Manager-2 has also 2 links to DS-1 and DS2 ?is this right?

what about the other 3 NAC Server connection?how the coonection would be?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content