Views
Helpful
Replies

NAT and Networking

emanjamin2002
Level 1
Level 1

Bonjour,

Je suis en projet (formation continue). Je suis en train de faire ce projet avec un collègue et nous rencontrons une difficulté que nous n'arrivons pas à résoudre.

1. Notre réseau interne (notre projet) est en réseau privé en adressage 192.168.0.0/24.
2. Nous avons créé des VLAN avec un switch lequel est connecté au Routeur.

3. Notre réseau internet (notre projet) est connecté au réseau de notre centre de formation lequel est en 172.16.xx.xx /27. Celui ci est connecté à internet avec sa passerelle que nous connaissons bien sur. Les PCs sur les différentes VLANs arrivent à pinger la passerelle du réseau du centre de formation pour sortir sur internet ce qui est bien (c'est-à-dire que le ping atteint le routeur, sort de l'autre coté du routeur pour aller sur le réseau du centre formation et atteint la passerelle de sortie) MAIS lorsqu'on ping l'adresse de Google = KO ou autre adresse de externe (en utilisant l'adresse en décimal).

4. Apparemment le NAT est bien configuré ???? mais c'est KO donc je pense qu'il y a une erreur au niveau du NAT. ?????

Des conseils ????? ou avez vous besoin de nos config pour voir si il y a des erreurs. Note : nous sommes des débutants dans CISCO donc à voir pour les erreur de config ?? lol

Merci

Manu

6 Replies 6

Emmanuel,

Would it be possible for you to post your threat in english?

Federico.

Oups, I thought I was on the french forum.

Well no problem - in english :

I am currently following an I.T training in networking and telecommunication. I am doing a project with a collegue of mine and we are running into a difficulty.

My project:

1. We have an intern network with network 192.168.1.0/24 and also some VLAN 192.168.10.0, 192.168.20.0.

2. We are connected directly using a CISCO router to the school network which one is on 172.16.120.0/27. The gateway for the school is 172.16.120.1/27.

3. Our network 192.168.1.0 and the VLAN can ping up to the gateway from the school. So everything looks fine but we can't ping google.com and not even the ip address for google.

4. We did set up NAT on the router and still KO.

So basically we can't go on the internet. As part of my project is also to install ISA 2004. I did install it on the network and used ISA 2004 as a gateway to the school network. All the computers from my network can access the internet passing through ISA. When I put the router without ISA 2004, this is KO.

Voilà. Hoping my explanation is good enough. Do you want our router config to check it out ??? we spent many days on this and this is getting annoying as the teacher don't even know themselves

I just got the config sent to me by my collegue. Here it is. Note : We are beginners with CISCO so hopefully nothing will shock you lol with the config.

I believe you need to change the static route to specify the next hop 192.168.1.2 not the network address 192.168.1.0.

ip classless
ip route 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.2
ip route 192.168.20.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.2

Oups, yes you are completly right on this point. I will check it out tomorrow. thanks for this.

I keep you info if there are still no access to internet or if there is.

Manu

Not a problem, I used to make that mistake all the time, but since I have started preparing for my CCNA certification, I have stopped making that little mistake. Just another thing I noticed in the configuration file, you didn't configure the 2nd subinterface.

Hopefully that little mistake will fix your issue.

Thanks for your reply.

The file I put there is a config which was saved on .txt and my collegue did not save the one with all the interface beeing set up but the second interface does have an address. Today is morning here in France, I will check it out when going there and get you an answer on what is happening with the changes.

Manu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card