Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NM-CUE Hard Drive Failure

Hey,

Have anyone ever had the hard drive fail on a NM-CUE module for 2851 router ? If yes can it be repaired by swaping out the hard drive (ata/ide) ? And do I have to format the new hard drive. How do I do this if it is even possible, my co-workers have given me the pain staking task of coming up with the solution to fixing this failed CUE module any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Dwayne.

2 REPLIES

Hi Dwayne,

i have this same exact issue..been doing some reseaarch but so far i havent come up with anything. let me know if you do.

Thanks,

S

Bronze

Dear Dwayne,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

Nor the NM-CUE or the 2851 router are considered Small Business devices.  Please inquire in the proper enterprise community support forum (LAN, Switching and Routing)  or move this post over from the "Action" menu on the top right corner navigation menu.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/network-infrastructure/switching

Please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is anything I may assist you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content