Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VIP Green

% No more than 1023 classmaps can be defined.

I realise what the error message says but I was not aware that there is a class-map limit?  This is on a ISR 3845 router.

Is there a limit on the amount of class maps that can be configured on the router?

Is it the amount of times class maps are used (as I do not think my client has 1023 class maps but they are used several times each)?

Thanks

--

Please remember to rate and select a correct answer
3 REPLIES
VIP Green

I forgot to mention that the eorror comes when trying to apply the service-policy to the interface.

--

We are experiencing the same BUG in our new CISCO 2901/K9 ISR.

This is definitely a bug because we get this exact error when adding only the 23rd class-map.  After the error occurs, it pops up again when doing other class-map and policy-map configuration changes.

Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

This issue definitely needs to be fixed before we can consider deploying our new Cisco 2901/K9 to production.

I have openned a TAC for this issue.

//aj

VIP Green

This is a limitation, we ended up getting an ASR1000 series router that has support up to 4000

--

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content