Views
Helpful
Replies

Part codes for any Cisco part

venkateshwarlut
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Any one knows in single file/url where we can check Part codes for any Cisco part.

I need mostly for SPFs modules.

Thanks

Venkat

9 Replies 9

chandra_rc16
Level 4
Level 4

Have a look at this link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps332/products_tech_note09186a0080094b45.shtml

Rate if it is helpful.

Regards,

Chanud

Regards, Chandu

Hi Chandra,

The given info seems to for cables. I am looking for SFP modules.

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

The others have posted links but this information is available on the Cisco website.

You can even search for items in google and it will show you the Cisco websites where you can see the Data Sheets etc which include the part numbers.

You can even search for items in google and it will show you the Cisco websites where you can see the Data Sheets etc which include the part numbers.

LOL.  Some people "don't know how to" use Google.  

Maybe a trip to LMGTFY might work. 

I wonder how many people have done at least some basic research on google before they post questions on here...:)

I wonder how many people have done at least some basic research on google before they post questions on here.

Shhhhh ... Don't say that.  Nearly half are the ones who's given me good ratings.  LOL. 

The rest, oh well ...

I done Google before  before post a question in the community. I got information from Google.

As I mensioned in my first post, looking for Single File/URL where all part codes are available. 

Thanks for all ur support.

Thanks

Venkat

As I mensioned in my first post, looking for Single File/URL where all part codes are available.

It ain't possible.  Why? 

The term "SFP" comes in many, many flavours: 

1.  SFP with GigabitEthernet interface;

2.  SFP with FastEthernet interface;

3.  CWDM/DWDM;

4.  QSFP;

5.  Special SFP such as BX or even the new Bi-Di

Another thing ... Are you working for a Cisco partner or a Cisco authorized dealer?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card