Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

PBR / VRF-lite / 6500 SUP720-10G-3C

Hello.

I have to make a config with PBR in a VRF, PBR tied to an IP SLA sensor also ran into the same VRF, is there any restriction regarding this on this supervisor ?

• LAN Switching and Routing
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

It is supportedBTW, your IOS

It is supported

BTW, your IOS is at least 7 years old.

VRF-Lite Aware PBR

Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(33)SXH1 also introduces the VRF-Lite Aware Policy Based Routing (PBR) feature, which provides the ability to configure PBR on a VPN routing/forwarding instance. This feature allows users to configure VRF on an ingress interface (VRF-Lite) and apply PBR using the Cisco Express Forwarding table for that VRF. VRF-Lite Aware PBR is supported on all Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720, Cisco Catalyst 6500 Supervisor Engine 32, and ME-6524 products.
link:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-6500-series-switches/product_bulletin_cisco_catalyst_6500_virtual_switching_system_1440.html
HTH

6 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Hi,What version of IOS are

Hi,

What version of IOS are you running?

Silver

it's a 12.2(33)SXI. I don't

it's a 12.2(33)SXI. I don't know the exact release, I don't have access to the switch currently.

VIP Super Bronze

It is supportedBTW, your IOS

It is supported

BTW, your IOS is at least 7 years old.

VRF-Lite Aware PBR

Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(33)SXH1 also introduces the VRF-Lite Aware Policy Based Routing (PBR) feature, which provides the ability to configure PBR on a VPN routing/forwarding instance. This feature allows users to configure VRF on an ingress interface (VRF-Lite) and apply PBR using the Cisco Express Forwarding table for that VRF. VRF-Lite Aware PBR is supported on all Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720, Cisco Catalyst 6500 Supervisor Engine 32, and ME-6524 products.
link:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-6500-series-switches/product_bulletin_cisco_catalyst_6500_virtual_switching_system_1440.html
HTH

Silver

hehehe this is not MY ios but

hehehe this is not MY ios but the one owned by the customer ;)

VIP Super Bronze

I see. Tell them it is time

I see. Tell them it is time to upgrade :)

I deployed that image in 2007/2008

VIP Super Bronze

Thanks for the rating.

Thanks for the rating.

Views
Helpful
Replies