Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

POE 3560 Issue after IOS upgrade

Hello,

I having issue where 6 WLAN AP's not coming back uo after reboot and IOS upgrade of 3560 POE swtiches - . Prior to changes here most if not all ALL the 23 Aps were mainly on one switch, Now after these changes they are now spread over three switches ( 3560's) - with 17 coming back on line

I am sure its not the power limitation of the switch(s) as the one switch I am TS at present had a fairly large allocation of the aps attached prior to ios upgrade and reload. and the available power value now showing is applicable.for 8 AP's

I have tried various TS steps to try and bring them back up - A couple of things I would like to try but I am restricted to do so is to check the APS physically or downgrade the ios!

Any input on this matter would be truly appreciated.- (attached is the log buffer debug)

res

Paul

Please don't forget to rate any posts that have been helpful. Thanks.
3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

c3560-ipbase-mz.122-25.SEE2

c3560-ipbase-mz.122-25.SEE2.bin

You upgraded the IOS to the switch?  I shudder at the thought of what old version did you upgrade FROM.  

Available:370.0(w)  Used:110.4(w)  Remaining:259.6(w)

You've got more than enough PoE left. 

Only two things comes to my mind:  

1.   Cable issue - Unfortunately, the 3560 is a non-GigabitEthernet and this particular sub-model does NOT support TDR.

2.  Hardware failure - Read THIS.

Hello Cheers leo"You upgraded

Hello

Cheers leo

"You upgraded the IOS to the switch?  I shudder at the thought of what old version did you upgrade FROM."  - Considering the importance of this IOS upgrade I am on the understaning this is a major step for them! - Crazy

Thanks for the url link mush appriecated

res

Paul

Please don't forget to rate any posts that have been helpful. Thanks.
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Considering the importance of

Considering the importance of this IOS upgrade I am on the understaning this is a major step for them!

ROF&LMAO!

From 12.X to 12.2(25)SEE2 is a "major step"?  

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content