Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurve 5304xl and Cisco 3560

I am trying to make operational inter-vlan routing between Procurve 5304xl as core switch and Catalyst 3560 as access switch, I have tried multiple time to make operation inter-vlan routing but no home. Actully I have 3560 PoE switch and I need to start IP telephony.

Any help for solution ? thank you in advance for solution.

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Blue

Re: Procurve 5304xl and Cisco 3560

zeeshan-aziz wrote:

I am trying to make operational inter-vlan routing between Procurve 5304xl as core switch and Catalyst 3560 as access switch, I have tried multiple time to make operation inter-vlan routing but no home. Actully I have 3560 PoE switch and I need to start IP telephony.

Any help for solution ? thank you in advance for solution.

Zeeshan

Have you tried looking on the HP site for their config docs ?

What exactly is the problem ? If the procurve is actually doing the inter-vlan routing then on the 3560 switch all you need is the vlans created at L2 and a trunk link back to the procurve switch.

Jon

Re: Procurve 5304xl and Cisco 3560

Hi John

I had go through at HP site but I just found number of same queries and no one able to solve the mystry to get solution. In fact what you asked I had tried the same by making 3560 as L2 but didn't work. I was able to manage and start communication between HP and 3560 switch, but when I tried to configure two access vlan ports on each, as I had PoE 3560 to start IP telephony, but communication did not work with two vlan (one for voice and one for data) on each port of Catalyst 3560.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content