cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question to Joe Clarke

20vek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. First of all thank you for your help on creating TCL scripts. It works very well on all our IOS switches except CatOs :). I have another question... Is EEM supported on Nexus and ASA?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

EEM is supported on NX-OS, but not the ASA (or CatOS for that matter). In the future, if you have EEM or Tcl questions, it's better to ask them on the Network Management forum, as I'm for likely to read them in a timely manner.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

EEM is supported on NX-OS, but not the ASA (or CatOS for that matter). In the future, if you have EEM or Tcl questions, it's better to ask them on the Network Management forum, as I'm for likely to read them in a timely manner.

Would you expect Cisco to be adding EEM or something similar to ASA?

There is an enhancement request for a feature such as EEM to be added to PIX /ASA :

CSCsh14024 Embedded Event Manager - Event Trigger and Action Mechanism

Great news, thanks. Please add my vote to the support for timely implementation!

Paul

It will have more impact if you can mention this defect to your cisco account team or partner channel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: