Views
Helpful
Replies

Recommendation for basic Networkbook

steffencisco
Level 1
Level 1

He Expert,

I search for a good book, what can help me to hold a class for network beginner, or some guess in sale accounts, who need to learn how a LAN and WAN working basicly. If you know a very good book with easy understanding and reading of the basic starting in network, likely design, hardware, sowftware, ip addressing dns dhcp proxy.etc. I appreiate if you can provide me the ISBN number of it.

Thanks Gruss Steffen

3 Replies 3

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Steffen,

To have basic understanding of the networking world my suggestion a beginners should go through the following authors books to have better basic understanding of the networking world.

CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate : Study Guide Todd Lammle (Author)
Cisco CCNA Exam #640-507 Certification Guide  Wendell Odom (Author)

Hope that helps out your query !!

Regards

Ganesh.H

He Ganesh,

yes may the first recommended book from you will help me.

In generally I do not look for CCNA stuff, more a book in generally study of networking.

I was reading about that book and I think I'll order it soon. May you know one, what is not such specially based in CISCO, more based on Network.

Thank you for your recommendation.

Best regards Steffen

Todd Lammle is the best choose for begining in basics of network  and cisco is market leader in network as they are OEM for cisco networking product and gives best knowledge about network so that peoples gets good experiance in cisco product along with the technology.

Technology is common but cisco books gives good and elobarate idea about the technoilogy as per my experiance.

Hope that helps out your  query !!

If helpful do rate the valuable post.

Regards

Ganesh.H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card