There are several parts of this config that may be problems. Here it is for reference:
router eigrp 1
network 172.16.1.0 0.0.0.1
network 172.16.165.0 0.0.0.3
eigrp stub connected static
redistribute ospf 1 metric 100000 100 255 1 1500
router ospf 1
area 1 stub
network 172.16.165.1 0.0.0.0 area 1
network 172.16.22.1 0.0.0.0 area 0 (just a loopback interface)
ip address 172.16.1.2 255.255.255.254
ip address 172.16.165.2 255.255.255.254
- As noted before the mask of 254 on both fastethernet interfaces is problematic.
- the network statement in eigrp network 172.16.1.0 0.0.0.1 would seem to intend to match fastethernet0/1, but the mask used of 0.0.0.1 will match only 0 and 1 in the last octet and the interface is .2. The fact that it is not included in eigrp can be confirmed by show ip eigrp interface. This means that there is no eigrp running between distribution and core.
- it appears that the intent is to have interface fastethernet0/2 in both eigrp and ospf. I wonder why it is intended to be in both. And in fact the network statement mask used in ospf does not quite match that interface:network 172.16.165.1 0.0.0.0 area 1
- and perhaps the most important issue is one that we do not have enough information to answer yet. What ospf routes are known on the distribution that would be redistributed. The output of show ip route ospf on distribution would show what routes have been learned by ospf and could be redistributed to eigrp. Without knowing that we can not know whether redistribution is working or not. The syntax of the redistribute command looks ok, but the question is: are there ospf routes to redistribute. (Given that the only ospf network statement that seems to match is to a loopback, I am doubtful that there are ospf routes to redistribute.)
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.