- If you want to convert from analog to digital , you need to buy voice interface cards and pvdm.
3. 2-4 outside interface and 2 lan interfaces.
- Many routers can support this.
You might need to know what type of wan interfaces you want to use. How many users behind this router for checking router performance? If you're not sure about how to select one, let cisco partner do this for you.
we have about 50 users and have 50 normal grandstream digital voip phones. so im looking for seperate VOIP traffic for the network so that data and voice are not colided with each other.as we have experienced lot of noise on calls so going forward we are looking to get the new router.
1. so which model router should i have to look for 50 capacity of end users.
2. can u specify what type of models/features i need to look in for the better performance of voip. and this should be in the router model.
please suggest , will be waitn for our reply
.we have 2 switches which will be used for connecting voip phones directly. from switch to router(model u mention)
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...