Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042 V01 Router mode issue

Vinay Netalkar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

Our earlier setup was broadband connection terminating on the RV042 V01 device and we had VPN tunnel to hub sites. Recently we have purchased MPLS connection at all of our sites and trying to migrate to MPLS cloud. I am facing couple of issues to get this working .

I have made following changes on RV042.

1) Changed from gateway mode to router mode . Configured all the routes pointing back to provider edge device

2) Disabled firewall and all filtering

3) when i do diagnostic test from RV042 router i can ping the remote site LAN subnet .

4) When i do ping test from LAN pool behind RV042 , its failing . Same is true for the other sites , they can reach my WAN IP but unable to access LAN network .

I suspect there could be some issue with firmware , but as per cisco there is not latest firmware version available for RV042 V01 device.

Has anyone experienced this issue.

1 Reply 1

Vinay Netalkar
Level 1
Level 1

I have disabled the firewall on the RV042 , but still i am getting Connection Refused - Policy violation for all inbound / outbound traffic .

Please advice.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card