Our earlier setup was broadband connection terminating on the RV042 V01 device and we had VPN tunnel to hub sites. Recently we have purchased MPLS connection at all of our sites and trying to migrate to MPLS cloud. I am facing couple of issues to get this working .
I have made following changes on RV042.
1) Changed from gateway mode to router mode . Configured all the routes pointing back to provider edge device
2) Disabled firewall and all filtering
3) when i do diagnostic test from RV042 router i can ping the remote site LAN subnet .
4) When i do ping test from LAN pool behind RV042 , its failing . Same is true for the other sites , they can reach my WAN IP but unable to access LAN network .
I suspect there could be some issue with firmware , but as per cisco there is not latest firmware version available for RV042 V01 device.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.