Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Sample configuration moving from 10.14.112.0/22 to 10.14.112.0/20

Hi

We have Cisco 3560 switch within our network, which connects to the modem and from there it goes to the fibre network BT. This switch does the internet routing.

The IP subnet for our network at the moment is 10.14.112.0/22. We will be running out of IP addresses very soon. Also we are going to expand our network with more devices coming into our LAN.

I am planning ask our network team allot me a new IP subnet 10.14.112.0/20 and this will give me 4094 IP address.

I am not sure how this new IP subnet will be configured on the Cisco 3560 routing switch.

Will they delete the 10.14.112.0/22 exiting and configure 10.14.112.0/20 or a NATTING

I am interested to see a sample configuration. It will be really helpful for me to understand if I see a sample configuration.

Unfortunately it’s the Network team policy they are not allowed to show me the configuration.

Please, please help!!

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies