Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

Sho vpc

Forgive me, if this is an easy one, but can someone tell me how to see all the active Vlans for a vpc?

I do a sho vpc or show vpc 30 and they both cut off the active vlans.  I have adjusted the terminal width, as well.

NAHIMIUS0102DCENT02-L3# terminal width 200

NAHIMIUS0102DCENT02-L3# sho vpc 70

vPC status

----------------------------------------------------------------------

id      Port      Status   Consistency    Reason       Active vlans

--      ----         ------      -----------           ------            ------------

70      Po70      up       success         success      1-2,111-114

,129,140-14

3,148-153,1

55-159,166-

176,180-183 ....

NAHIMIUS0102DCENT02-L3#

I know there are more vlans, but can't seem to see them, same thing happens, when I do a show vpc.

Also, it's Nexus 7018 & running 6.0(4).

Thanks for any insite!

2 REPLIES

Sho vpc

Hi

sh vpc consistency-parameters vpc <#> will give you full output of the allowed vpc vlans amongst other details.

Regards

Cisco Employee

Sho vpc

Jason,

Easy one just check the following things:

1- Show vlan { Kindly check how many vlans are been configured)

2- Show VPC / Show vpc brief will show you with all the Active Vlans. (NOTE: Check if there is any manualy config of vlan allowed been configured on the port-channel if yes then make sure all the vlans are been allowed on the port-channel).

HTH

Regards

Inayath

*Plz rate if this info is helpfull.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content