iam Trieng to Configure syslog server .Using Kiwi Syslog server in Windows XP . I have configured the commands on router and it is showing the below message .But iam not able to see any logs on my syslog server. Can any one explain what to do.
Kiwi syslog server can log different Virtual Displays,
use the following,
1. Divide your sending devices into groups such has Firewalls, switches, routers, internal, external, sales etc.
2. For each group decide on a Syslog facility to use. Recommended values are: Local0 to Local7. You can use the other facilities if you have more than eight groups.
3. On each device configure the logging facility depending on its grouping. For a Cisco device it is just a matter of using the "Logging Facility Local0" command to set the facility level to Local0. Other network devices should allow you to specify the facility to send messages on.
4. Create a new Rule in Kiwi Syslog Server | Setup. Name the rule "Log Local0 to Display01"
5. Add a new Priority filter (Filter Type="Priority"), named "Facility: Local0". Select all priorities for the Local0 facility.
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...