Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

On my Cisco 2960CG running 15.2(2)E10 when I run command show ip igmp snooping detail, among other things I see that IGMPv3 snooping (minimal) is enabled. Why is this feature called minimal? What is missing from normal v3? Is there any official Cisco...

Hi,I have been testing MST in my lab which has 3x Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960CG-8TC-L switches.I configured only MST and LACP on each switch and connected them in the ring topology. Test is to see how much time it takes for convergence in such conditions...

Resolved! Catalyst 9500-16X

Hello everyone,I am a student, and for a paper i am doing i was wondering if Catalyst 9500-16X was able to do VPN IPSEC as a client, connecting to a cloud VPN IPSEC server. The use case is a Collapse Core topology and i would use 2 C9500-16X as the c...

Hello,Studying for my CCNA and I thought I'd practice some basic configurations, such as router on a stick. I setup 4 PC's (each representing an imaginary number of hosts) each with a vlan attached to a switch leading to a router, with the link betwe...

We're seeing a continuous string of the following messages on a 9407 running 17.9.5.  Eventually the switch crashes.  I can't find any info on what these messages mean exactly and whether we're looking at a software or hardware fault.  The supervisor...