Views
Helpful
Replies

Version 12.2(53)SG1 logging event bundle-status

rjust1965
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

is the command logging event bundle-status no more available for this version above ? how do i monitor when there is a port unbundling from a port channel ?

regards Reinhold.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tverhell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Reinhold,

checked on a lab-box in 50SG, and indeed not there.

However it looks like this command has never been there for the cat4500:

CSCsr31625    cat4000 - "logging event bundle-status" CLI Not Available - Need to Add!

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsr31625

cheers,

Tom

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

tverhell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Reinhold,

checked on a lab-box in 50SG, and indeed not there.

However it looks like this command has never been there for the cat4500:

CSCsr31625    cat4000 - "logging event bundle-status" CLI Not Available - Need to Add!

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsr31625

cheers,

Tom

hi Tom,

thanks for answer. since the bug creation is older than 365 days, it looks like that cisco is not interrested in fixing this. no workaround available. poor ...

regards Reinhold

Yes it was created 2 years ago,

but that is quite common for enhancement/feature requests (severity 6 bug).

Typically this won't be fixed unless there is enough interest from customers to add this functionality in the IOS,

or unless it's a very impacting issue.

So I would recommend speaking to your Cisco Account Team and let them know your interest on having this functionality included on cat4500.

Next the Account team will raise this within the Business Unit of 4500-platform,

and if they see enought interest for it, they will fix it.

rgds,

Tom

hi Tom,

so i will point this to our Engineering. the are able to communicate with Cisco.

Tahnks and Regards Reinhold.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card