Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

vlan pc cannot access to internet

Dear all,

I got a problem with my lab. In this lab there are 1 ASA 5510 (filter internet) and core switch 3560X (for VLAN). I connected and configure the ASA5510 and core switch to each other, as diagram in attachment file, and these device can access internet properly, but the PCs which connected to core switch cannot access inetrnet. This is the diagram and some detail.

Network infrastructur

Please give some advice to solve this problem. Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Hi,You have 3 vlans (1, 2 and

Hi,

You have 3 vlans (1, 2 and 3) and you are only showing the config for vlan1. Are the other 2 vlans configured with SVIs just like vlan1?

Is firewall doing NAT?

HTH

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Hi,You have 3 vlans (1, 2 and

Hi,

You have 3 vlans (1, 2 and 3) and you are only showing the config for vlan1. Are the other 2 vlans configured with SVIs just like vlan1?

Is firewall doing NAT?

HTH

Dear sir,Thanks for your

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply. Now my vlan client can access to internet, the problem cause of NAT on asa. Firstly, I allow NAT to only one range ( VLAN100: 192.168.100.0/24) which I use to connect from core switch to ASA and now I was change NAT to 192.168.0.0/16 and it work fine. Thanks again for your helpful support.

Best regard,

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content