Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

VRF NAT Translation / Port Translation

I recently moved the subnet 10.0.50.0/24 into a VRF.  After doing so I realized this broke one of my NAT translations:

ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.50.230 22 interface GigabitEthernet1/1 9022

I located the following document: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipaddr_nat/configuration/xe-3s/nat-xe-3s-book/iadnat-match-vrf.pdf

It shows different types of NAT translations for VRF's, but not what I am looking to do exactly.  Can someone assist me in getting the above NAT translation to work with a host that is in a VRF?

Thanks!

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello As I stated previously

Hello

As I stated previously "need to specify a static inside global address instead of the interface"

example:

ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.50.230 22 192.168.100.100 9022 vrf EXAMPLE

res

Paul

Please don't forget to rate any posts that have been helpful. Thanks.
4 REPLIES

Hello When using static NAT, 

Hello

When using static NAT & VRF,  I think you need to specify a static inside global address instead of the interface to use the vrf option

ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.50.230 22 x.x.x.x 9022 vrf XX

res

Paul

Does not appear to be

Does not appear to be supported:

cda6503a(config)#ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.50.230 22 interface gigabitEthernet 1/1 9022 ?
  <cr>

Hello As I stated previously

Hello

As I stated previously "need to specify a static inside global address instead of the interface"

example:

ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.50.230 22 192.168.100.100 9022 vrf EXAMPLE

res

Paul

Thank you, I did not

Thank you, I did not understand what you were saying.  This is working now.  Thank you very much for the help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content