Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

edw

WCCP & VLANs Help Needed

Hi,

I have a proxy box which supports WCCP. However, I have tried following the cisco limited material and it doesn't seem to be working...at all. I'm not even get loss of internet on the clients which I would at least expect.

So my setup is as follows:

Core router is a 6006 with a Sup1A (yes I know old but it works and we are a charity so still trying to find money to replace it) The OS is 5.5.8 and 12-1.4.E1

I have a proxy box on vlan 200 and a client on vlan 201 and our outgoing connection on vlan 202.

ip wccp web-cache group-address 224.1.1.1 redirect-list Redirects group-list Proxy password 7 **********************

ip wccp 60 group-address 224.1.1.1 redirect-list Redirects group-list Proxy password 7 **********************

ip wccp 70 group-address 224.1.1.1 redirect-list Redirects group-list Proxy password 7 **********************

interface Vlan 201

ip wccp web-cache redirect out

ip wccp web-cache group-listen

ip wccp 60 redirect out

ip wccp 70 redirect out

ip access-list standard Proxy

permit 192.168.200.1

ip access-list extended Redirects

permit ip any any

I've tired it with and without the group-address thus removing the group-listen line as well. The proxy box can't talk to the router and also the clients aren't being stopped ?? I would expect the client to get a error page in the browser ??

Many thanks to anyone who can help!

Ed

1 REPLY
edw

WCCP & VLANs Help Needed

Bump

Views
Helpful
Replies