cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Weird behavior in CCO Bug Toolkit

thomaslapp
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using the CCO online Bug Toolkit and scrubbing an IOS. In previous IOS's the bug appeared and so I was trying to determine when the bug was fixed. Information on the bug itself (CSCsk80659) doesn't show a 'fixed in' version. Yet when scrubbing IOS 12.4(19) and 12.4(19a), it shows up in the former, but not in the latter. In fact, in the latter, it doesn't show up at all even though I'm looking at all categories (shouldn't it show up as either fixed, or terminated?) The bug itself is "more info required" state.

This is an example of a larger question: if I look at 12.4(19) there are 90 open bugs listed. If I look at 12.4(19a), there are only 52 in open, fixed, or terminated state. What happened to the other 38 bugs? (search is all IOS, no restriction on hardware, and searching back 1 year (max possible)).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

I think the work may be in progress in 12.4(19a) release so later probably the bugs may be added.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

I think the work may be in progress in 12.4(19a) release so later probably the bugs may be added.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card