cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the Depth in inches of a Cisco 3750X stack with all the cabling?

Dan MCGEE
Level 1
Level 1

What is the Depth in inches of a Cisco 3750X stack with all the stackwise and Stackpower cabling?

We  have a tight cabinet which is only 21 inches deep.  The Datasheet says most 3750X run 18 inches deep.  How many inches do the cables used for stack power and stackwise.    I know from experience that the stackpower cables are very rigid and stick out a few inches but I didn't get to measure when I installed them before and the datasheet does not say.

Regards,

Kevin

3 Replies 3

NormMuelleman
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!    

I have a set of 3750's stacked right now next to me. They are 3750 G's...how many are in your stack. I've got a tape measure. Let me know how many in your stack, and I'll go measure right now

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Here it is:

Physical specifications

H x W x D:

1.73 x 17.5 x 20.5 in.

(4.4 x 44.5 x 52.1 cm)

Weight:

19.8 lb (9.0 kg)

Have a look at table-23 in the data sheet:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps6406/data_sheet_c78-584733.html

HTH

hobbe
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I am sorry but you will get the measurements in cm.

The switch itself is 41 cm add another 3.5 cm for the hardparts of the powersupply for a total of 44,5 cm without cabels.

(This is not with the 1100w powersupply that adds another couple of cm since it is bigger than the other powersupplys.)

The stackpower cabeling (original) adds another 16.5 cm to the 41 of the switch for a total of 57.5 cm.

The Stackingcabel (original) adds another 22,5 cm to the 41 cm for a total of 63,5 cm

Add to that the apropriate amount of space for air to flow to cool the switches properly.

The cabels are the ones that comes with the unit from the start.

Good luck

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco